On this episode, John-Mark sits down with Dr. Mark McColl to discuss a new take on an old concept: direct primary care. They discuss Mark's story, the basics of direct primary care, and how healthy living benefits your daily life and trips to the doctor.
To find out more about Dr. McColl and his practice CLICK HERE
In This Episode, We Chat About:
- What is Direct Primary Care (DPC)- and what makes it different from the typical medical practice
- How and why you can save money, and get more, with DPC
- How they blend Biblical counseling into trreatment
- The "Fairness Act of 2014"- and how this impacts you
- Difference between concierge medicine and DPC
- How he incorporates telehealth into his practice
- How Christain Healthshare programs works adventageously with DPC
- The "3 pillars of good health"
- The "low carb diet" and why it might be a good fit for you
- Reversing diabetes with good health
- Dr. McColl's #1 tip for living a healthy life